
I found this scene so funny, what with the bald guy's cunning wit! XD
Never thought I'd like that character who seemed so arrogant but his ability to fool others in a peculiar way made him very amiable and funny. ^o^
After realizing that I found myself becoming his fan, it hit me 'what is it about evil character that attracts attention?'
There's always certain attraction to evilness of guys (haha even I had a crush on one of them XD)
Why else would all our media entail story with dark guys? : Anakin Skywalker (sorry 'the dark side' reminded me of him) Edward Cullen, and even the actor/singer Rain (who got famous with his song 'evil guy')
It must be same the opposite way. right, guys? haha
Should we all act like a know-it-all, I'm-too-good-for you kind of person?
Maybe its the fact that evil guys have a sort of confidence about them? Maybe they have an air of apathy about them?
ReplyDeleteOr it could be other things too - maybe the fact that a lot of guys are nice and it's a welcome sense of change? Or is it that guys that are evil have something 'wrong' about them and girls would like nothing better than to change that about them?
I don't know - girls are weird :P
haha it's the unexpected outcome or mystery aura that they have. We don't know what they're gonna do or how they'll react. It pulls our curiosity. (all of sudden, it reminds me of a scene in Pirates of the Carribean: "Curiosity~" XD)
ReplyDeleteHaha. I think I agree with Wang. It's totally about being our of the norm, but in a really cool way. Well, geeks are out of norm too, but they are just way too nerdy. - -
ReplyDeletelol..looking at that comic i can hear ur voice saying the comments in the bubbles XD
ReplyDeleteyea some characters fit more the descript of the 'guy you hate to love' instead of love to hate...